5 Life Lessons The Vanns Have Learned On Tour
No strangers to the touring circuit, The Vanns have spent a hell of a lot of time on the road, so it's not surprising that they've picked up a few bits of wisdom over the years. We sat down with the boys ahead of their upcoming tour to find out 5 life lessons they've learned on tour.
Here's what they had to say...
1. A swim in the ocean can replace a shower.
2. A Woolworths large pasta salad, a BBQ chicken and a loaf of bread is an adequate dinner for four.
3. Don't order bacon and egg rolls within 20 minutes of your flight leaving. You WILL miss it.
4. Thanks to a mysterious all-knowing deity who woke us up at 4am, we now know that life is like a shell. There's a rough side and a smooth (pronounced s-mow-f) side. The shell sits in Cam's studio in a shrine-like manner.
5. We play live music much better than we do interviews.
Catch The Vanns live at the following dates.
Thursday, 30th March @The Northern Hotel, Byron Bay, NSW 18+
Friday, 31st March @ Sol Bar, Sunshine Coast, QLD 18+
Saturday, 1st April @ Spotted Cow, Toowoomba, QLD 18+
Sunday, 2nd April @ Miami Shark Bar, Gold Coast, QLD 18+
Thursday, 6th April @ Cambridge Hotel, Newcastle, NSW 18+
Friday, 7th April @ Brighton Up Bar, Sydney, NSW 18+
Wednesday, 12th April @ Wollongong Uni, Wollongong, NSW 18+
Saturday, 15th April @ The Evelyn, Hotel, VIC 18+
Saturday, 27th May @ The Metro Lair, NSW AA
Sunday 28th May @ The Evelyn, VIC
Friday 9th June @ Retro Youth Cafe Albury, NSW AA
Friday 23th June @ Night Quarter Gold Coast, QLD AA
Saturday 24th June @ Foundry Records QLD AA
Tickets available at https://www.thevannsband.com/shows